1. On the D2L Course Home page, click [Discussions] on the navigation bar.
2. Click on the name of the Topic you wish to archive posts from.
3. Change view options to "All Messages" under "Unthreaded"
4. Increase the "posts per page" to the highest number as possible -- typically 50.
5. To select all posts, click the checkbox at the top of the list of posts, to the left of the headings. The background of each message title, name, etc. will turn green.
6. Click the [Print] icon (looks like a printer) at the top of the page. A window will appear with the text from all posts.
- If Adobe Acrobat is installed, you can also select the [Print] button in the window to open the Print settings window for your computer. Select [Adobe PDF] as your printer.
- If you use other PDF software, use that software to convert the posts to a PDF.
- If you have Microsoft Office XP or higher for Windows, you can also print the document to 'Microsoft Office Document Image Writer" which will save all pages as a multi-page TIFF file.
- Alternatively, you could highlight all text, then copy-and-paste into Word or another word processor document.