1. Click "Presentations" in the left-hand menu and click "New Presentation"
2. In the first tab, "Properties," enter the name of the Presentation (for your reference) and click [Save]
3. In the second tab, "Content/Layout," do the following:
a. Add new pages by clicking on the rectangular icon directly below the word "Pages"
b. Add content to your Presentation:
i. Select the page in the left-hand menu to which you'd like to add content
ii. Click [Add Component] on that page
iii. Click on the kind of content you'd like to add, find the item and make a mark by it, and click [Add] (Note: All content must be uploaded as Artifacts before being able to add them to a Presentation)
When done adding content, click [Save]
4. In the third tab, "Banner," enter the text that will appear at the top of every page of the Presentation. Click [Save]
5. In the fourth tab, "Theme," find a theme in the list to use as the design of the Presentation and click [Select]
When changing or adding more content to your Presentation later, click on the pencil icon to the right of the Presentation.
D2L 9.2.1 SP6 – November 2011