2. Click [Navigation].
3. You will see the [Course Default] navigation bar under the heading “Navbars.” Click the [Copy Course Default] button to the right (icon looks like 2 pieces of paper).
4. In the "Confirmation" pop-up window, click [Yes].
5. Find the [Copy of Course Default] navbar in the list and click on the blue hotlinked title to edit.
6. On the [Properties] tab, you may wish to rename your navbar to “Online Rooms” in order to make it easier to select later.
7. Click the [Links] tab.
8. Identify the navbar area where you wish to add the Online Rooms link and click [Add Links].
9. Scroll down the list and check the box in front of [Online Rooms] and click the [Add] button.
10. Click [Navbars] at the top of the page to return to the Navbar list.
11. Under "Active Navbar," click [Change].
12. In the drop-down menu, select your new nav bar, [Online Rooms]
13. Click [Apply].
14. In the "Confirmation" pop-up window, click [Set Active].