The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee has moved to D2L version 10.
Updated help files are located at uwmltc.org
If you already have an attendance register set up, you can change the scheme by following these directions:
WARNING!!! - if you change the scheme after you have already put in some attendance data, you will lose all of that data so you probably will only want to change the scheme if you have copied it over from a previous semester to a new semester.
1) Click on Attendance in the D2L NavBar
2) Click on Attendance Schemes
3) Click on the two sheets of paper icon by "System Scheme," this will create a scheme called "Copy of System Scheme"
4) Click on the "Copy of System Scheme" and make whatever changes to the scheme that you would like to make, then save.
5) On the box on the far left of the screen, click on Attendance Registers
6) Open up the register that you want to change.
7) Click on Edit Register
8) Change the Attendance Scheme to "Copy of System Scheme" and save