- Click the Upload button on the "My Items" page and then click File from computer from the drop-down menu.
- Browse for the file you want to add.
- Click Upload.
- Confirm that you selected the correct file, and click Next.
- Give the file a Name and Description.
- Add any Tags you want the artifact to have.
- Click Add.
The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee has moved to D2L version 10.
Updated help files are located at uwmltc.org
Upload files from your computer, personal storage device, or Learning Environment locker area that demonstrate your improvement or mastery in an area of interest.
Tip: Consider compressing large media files before you upload them to save space in your portfolio. Full resolution files are not usually necessary for display on the web.