- From your D2L course site, select Edit Course
- Click Navigation
- Under the heading "Navbars" you will see Course Default. Click the Copy Course Default icon to the right
- A copy of the course default will appear under Navbars.
- Find the Copy of Course Default navbar in the list and click on the blue hot linked title to edit
- You can rename the navbar to Checklist in the Properties tab
- Click the Links tab
- Identify the navbar area where you wish to add the Checklist link and click Add Links
- Scroll down the list and check the box in front of Checklist and click the Add button
- Click Navbars at the top of the page to return to the Navbar list
- Under Active Navbar, click change
- In the drop-down menu, select your new navbar, Checklist
- Click Apply
- In the Confirmation pop-up window, click Set Active
The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee has moved to D2L version 10.
Updated help files are located at uwmltc.org