The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee has moved to D2L version 10.
Updated help files are located at uwmltc.org
1. Click [Quizzes]
2. Click the title of the quiz you want to link to the gradebook
3. On the quiz Properties tab, click the dropdown menu beside "Grade item" (http://screencast.com/t/qIwGmbhc)
4. Check the box beside "Auto Export to Grades" (http://screencast.com/t/MgqFUSg0)
5. Click [Save Quiz]
6. Click the [Grade] link (yellow ruler icon) at the top of the Quiz properties page (http://screencast.com/t/i0SE8x3i)
7. On the Users tab, be sure you're seeing ALL the students in your class. If not, you'll need to do the following steps for EACH PAGE of students.
9. Click the [G] in the gray header bar (http://screencast.com/t/pR6guJAcQb) -- this will either ADD or REMOVE the checkmarks in the final column for each student.
10. Click [Update]
11. IF step 9 *added* a checkmark to the G column, you're done! IF step 9 *removed* the checkmark, click the [G] once more, and then click [Update] again.
12. Check the gradebook ... the grades should be there!