2. Click the [New Folder] icon in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
3. A dialog box will pop up in which you type the folder name. Enter the [Name] of the new folder and click [Save].
4. The new folder will now appear in the list. Click on the name of the new folder to enter/open the folder.
5. Click the [Upload] button in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
6. A dialog box will pop up, click [Browse].
7. Navigate to the location on your computer where you have stored the zip file. Click on the file and click the [Open] button.
8. Click [Upload] once you return to the dialog box.
9. Click the drop arrow beside the zipped file.
10. Select [Unzip] from the drop down menu.
11. Click [Yes] in the confirmation message.
12. The files will be uncompressed into the current folder. Identify the file that you would like to link to the “Content” area. If you have uploaded a Flash-based presentation, you will probably link the “index.html” file. Once you have identified the correct file to link, click the drop arrow beside the file and select [Add Content Topic].
13. Click the drop arrow and select a [Parent Module] in which you’d like to put the file link. Or select [add module] to create a new module.
14. Enter a [Topic Title] for the linked file and click [Add].
Finally, return to the [Content] area and click on the Topic to ensure that the file has been linked properly.