- change scoring on a specific QUESTION, after the quiz has been taken
- automatically correct all student grading for that specific question
- In the Quiz List, click on the name of the quiz your students have already taken.
- Click on the [Grade Quiz] icon (yellow ruler with green checkmark)
- On the next screen, click on the [Questions] tab.
- Click to choose "Update all attempts"
- Clicking on a question brings you to the question, with a summary of student responses.
- Click on the title for each question you need to change scoring on, including old versions of the same question, if necessary.
Under each version, you will have the option to "give all attempts ___ points" or "give to selected choices ____ points."
This is where the instructor can correct the problem with quiz scoring. For example, if the instructor accidentally flagged the wrong answer in the quiz as correct, D2L would have erroneously given points to the students who chose the wrong answer.
The instructor may open the erroneously-marked version of the question, change the scoring to give the wrong answer 0 points, and give full points to the correct answer.
Don't forget to save!!!