- The individuals to be enrolled *must* already have a username in the D2L database.
- Usernames and Role Names *must* be spelled exactly as they appear in the D2L database for this operation to work properly.
1. Prepare a text (*.txt) or comma-separated value (*.csv) file listing the D2L username of individuals to be enrolled in the course site, and the D2L Role they are to be assigned.
2. From the Course Home page, click [Classlist] in the navigation bar
3. Click [Add Participants]
4. Click [Import users from a file on your computer]
5. Click [Choose File] and select the text (*.txt) or comma-separated value (*.csv) file from your computer to be imported.
6. Click [Import]